Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why do I llluv wearing my short, brown hair in a ponytail 24/7?

I don't really wear my hair in a pony tail 24/7....I take it down at nite



but I;m sssoooo adicted to wearing it in a ponytail that I haven't done any other style in three years!!



Please,please don't awnser don't awnser unless you know what makes me adicted to wearing my hair in a ponytail



Why do I llluv wearing my short, brown hair in a ponytail 24/7?

I did exactly the same thing as you when I was younger and the main reasons for me doing it was:



-I have really thick knotty curly nappy hair unless I take care of it so I never took the time to do anything with it because it takes too long and is too stressful



-Sometimes I just hate having my hair down it feels bothersome to the point where i just want to throw it in a ball, especially when working or doing a lot of running around.



-And the main thing is I didn't know what to do with it! I really didn't start styling my hair until about 10th grade when I started cosmetology school. Which was unfortunate because knowing how to do your hair is a major plus.



However you may not be the same as me and may like the way it looks or feels when it's up. But I would definitely try different styles. And if your really that used to a ponytail start of slow like pigtails,half-up half-down,braids or twist on the top of your head going into a ponytail,ect. I hope I helped,e-mail me if you would like to know about more styles. :-)



Why do I llluv wearing my short, brown hair in a ponytail 24/7?

Well, i'm doing the same thing as you, except i dont even take it out at nites, i will take it out when i shower, and then put it right back up. or if i took a shower at nite then I will put it up after my shower then sleep with it in. or in the mornings i take it out (because it's a mess) then put it back in. Maybe what makes up do this is that you like to have your hair up, it's to get your hair off your face and neck, you don't enjoy having short hair, you play lots of sports, or you just like how it looks up



Why do I llluv wearing my short, brown hair in a ponytail 24/7?

Do you have small children? It's certainly easier to see them when you're looking down and your hair is away from your face!



Why do I llluv wearing my short, brown hair in a ponytail 24/7?

maybe its because you thing you look real good in a pony tail and your scared to let it down because you thing you wll look weird i suggest going to the hair salon and getting and new hair style dont to your hair so you wont have to put it up anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment