Monday, July 27, 2009

What's a safe bleach for dark brown hair?

About a year ago I bleach part of my hair and then dyed it blue. I'm looking to do it again, but the last time i did it the bleach kinda fried my hair.



Is there any brand/type of bleach that would be more effective and less damaging to my hair?



What's a safe bleach for dark brown hair?

Hot Topic sells a really good white out brand. It worked really good on my hair. I didn't have any problems at all with it.



What's a safe bleach for dark brown hair?

I was always told never to bleach my hair cause no matter what kind it was it would damage it. You could always look to see if they have any of those "natural" bleaches (I'm just not sure if they make them...try Sally Beauty Supply...they might have something you're looking for). Otherwise, I've never heard of a bleach that wasn't as damaging to hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment