Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I keep my hair dark brown without getting lighter?

My natural color is light brown but everytime I dyed really dark brown and it is my favorite color. Everytime I take shower that it always get lighter and lighter almost back to my oringal color. It is permanent dye and I did use color treated shampoo and conditor but the color won't hold my hair very good. So how can I keep my color without going lighter? I am really disappoint myself because I will have to redye and I don't want to cause more damage on my hair and the dark color look the best on me than any color!!



How can I keep my hair dark brown without getting lighter?

i recomend getting it done professionally, in a salon because when i get mine done in a salon it stays in and never fades. also if you don't do that i reccomend washing only everyother day. that will help the color to not fade but it will make your hair healthier as well! Good luck dying! lol



Sarah



How can I keep my hair dark brown without getting lighter?

You could stop the fading by only washing your hair every other day, and by staying out of the sun......

No comments:

Post a Comment