Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

I dyed my hair dark brown just over a month ago and it turned out black!! After continiously washing my hair the black has faded, leaving me with a reddy/black/brown colour. (it looks different in certain lights). Now my roots (medium brown) are showing i wondered if a garnier belle medium brown would work on my hair. I cant afford the salon and i need some advice quick. Thanks for any suggestions x x



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

Well I am a fan of dye, and if you see my hair you'd understand. I have like strips of red that was bleached 'cause i have a natural dark hair. I dont go down to the salons but everyone assumes i do.



The garnier belle would work on your hair but on darker hair whatever brand you use (if its not bleached) would just tint your hair, in my experience. I dont know if you want to go darker or lighter or back to your originial medium black hair. Go with whatever best suits your complexion. Hope it turns out ok, GoodLuck.



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

Why does everybody dye their hair. Everybody would look so much better if they just wore it naturally. I don't know what to do in your situation, maybe you shouldn've dyed your hair!



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

try that Garnier is very good....good luck



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

Hi there,



You must use a PERMANANT hair colour, otherwise it will fade into light and orangy colours like what just happened. I think you should go for a plain brown colour without any red tones. It should be a dark brown.



Oh and leave the hair dye in for the longest time stated on the instruction leaflet. That will ensure it sticks to your hair better.



Have a look on the Garnier website for tips http://nutrissecream.garnier.ca/en/diag....



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

My suggestion would be to pick something close to the darjer shades in your hair right now. And also i would try a permanent haircolor it will fade less. Remember if you are trying to lighten color does not lift color.



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

Hi!



I go by the number rather than the colour. 1 is blackest of blacks %26amp; 12 is the lightest available. From what you've described, I'd look for a plain number 5. Anything that's got a number after the first one is likely to contain another colour (eg 5.6 might have a reddish tinge) but a 5 gives a nice dark brown. Don't be tempted to go for a 3 as it will still be very dark. If you try a 6 or a 5, you can always go up one next time. Hope this helps.



Help - hair colour advice!!!? Faded Black, Brown......?

i think that hats, head scarfs and head band are trendy ways to hide roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment