Saturday, July 25, 2009

Temporary hair dye question. From brown to pink?

My hair is brown and I want it to be near pink for an anime convention as



http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/...



Here is what my hair is



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/c...



=D



Temporary hair dye question. From brown to pink?

You definitely have to bleach it, so it won't go back to brown unless you dye over it after you've dyed it pink, or spend about two years growing it out. As for the dye color, I don't know of any that are close to that.



Temporary hair dye question. From brown to pink?

well you will need to bleach out the brown first %26amp; then put the color on top



Temporary hair dye question. From brown to pink?

Unless you are willing to bleach your hair and then use Manic Panic's cotton Candy pink, buy a wig. My hair is the same color as yours and I had to bleach it out for the pink to show up. If anyone tells you to use the spray on stuff or the stuff that comes in a mascara tube, they are wrong, it doesn't show up on hair as dark as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment