Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

My hair is naturally black right now, but for most of my life it was brown. It turned black when I was about 18 years old. I want to dye my hair a cool toned light brown, or maybe an ashy medium brown with light brown highlights. I would also lighten my eyebrows too, I know they're really dark. I was just wondering if it would look okay on me or if I should just leave my hair black.



Here's a pic: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1320/1399...



(Well my hair has grown longer since this pic was taken, and I have sideswept bangs. I also straighten it too now.)



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

I think maybe a couple of shades lighter, but your natural color looks good on you. have you thought about just some ash brown highlights to start, then see if you need something more dramatic? I personally like having layers of color it adds depth to flat colored hair.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

i think a redish-brown would b perfect on u!!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

maybe just a brown thats only a little darker than your hair color in the picture.



but nothing too light



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

YEAH AND UR SO PRETTY :D LOL



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

id go with the ashy medium brown



i think light brown wouldnt look right on you, but i would have to see it



you can always dye it back ;)



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

yea



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

umm no. i don't think it would look good



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

try it with a temporary dye first and if you like it do it permanent.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

You are a pretty young woman the way you are but light brown just might complement you. But not too light though.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

No, I don't think yous should. You have beautiful skin that is set into contrast with your DARK hair, and gives your face sort of a low. Your hair is beautifully curly and shiny, and I am afraid that light brown may damage your hair. It would also be awkward if you had dark eyebrows and light brown hair. Keep it the way it is, you look beautiful.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

you have the most heart shaped face i think ive ever seen. im an urban goth so i would say stay black.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

i like it black but try reddish brown.. im not into brown a lot



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

keep it black..you look good as you are.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

No your hair color looks fine but I think you should straighten it, it would definently make you looke younger!!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

actually, you're beautiful the way you are, but if you want something different, maybe you should go for a reddish-brown, dark auburn, or even a deep red. you have an exotic look and being a redhead would emphasize it. you could try using something temporary first, like Color Pulse mousse,before you make a "commitment". But if you do decide to dye it, i'm not sure how you dye a lighter color over black,but it may require a double process color, meaning you may have to have it bleached/stripped to pale blonde and then dyed to your desired color,but i'm not really sure. in that case it would be easier to just leave it black, but if you're up for all of that, then go for it. But i do think a reddish color would suit you best, even if it's just reddish highlights, which would look really pretty too.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

I think it would look good with the lighter brown. It's a nice color now too, however.



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

yeah you would look hot as with brown hair



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

My sister had really dark hair then she started highlighting it and dying it.... I think it's a beautiful color! I would stick with what you got... it's beautiful!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

yea! i love ur pic and i think the color would look great on u. and it goes with your skin tone too :) hope this helps ;)



PeAcE!!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

Really sweetie it's ultimately up to you, but in my opinion I would stay natural in what you have right now. There's nothing wrong with black hair at all. I have black hair although my avatar shows me as having brown. I just was too lazy to change the hair to what I really have. So, anyways what I'm getting at is just be yourself sweetie, and if people think you should change......do it cuz you wanna do it but don't do it just to gain approvals from others. I've learned that the hard way!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

yes



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

yea a light brown would really bring your skin out and you wouldnt look so pale



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

dye it a lighter brown to match your eyes. if you could match those colors perfectly i think it would look reallllllllllly pretty!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

Keep the color you have. Your absolutely gorgeous!



Should I dye my hair light brown? (pic included)?

I LOVE YOUR HAIR THE WAY IT IS I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING

No comments:

Post a Comment