Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not rea

I have been trying different looks. I was wearing brown eyeliner with sparkley brown eyeshadow but then I swiched to pink eyeshadow with black eyeliner. I don't think it is working for me. A problem for me is that I'm afraid my eyeliner makes me look tired if I do not wear it right. What kinds of eyemakeup do you think I should wear and how should I go about putting it on. What should I avoid?



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

Well you want to do is make you eyes POP, I would wear cool colors....soft purple and green shades (great for brown color eyes). With another lighter shade that you can apply just below your eyebrow to give you a little more awake look. They way you apply your eyeshadow can do wonders. It all depends on your eye shape and how far apart or close they are. Sometimes if you apply a heavy eyeliner on your upper and lower lids you get a squinty look...so be careful.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

wear white eyeshadow and a touch of brown eyeliner with black mascara. use Maybelline XXL to make your lashes long and thick. white eyeshadow just on the lid (I like Jane) and then use whatever brown eyeliner, but just on the lower lashline and just touched to make it colored but not thick. but make sure you wear some bronzer or foundation and powder that is a shade darker than your skin because that will make your eyes and hair go better with your skin and then your eyes will stand out.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

http://www.makeupsense.com/eyes/



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

Avoid dark shades, try beige, cacao, caramel, use darker eye shadow instead of eyeliner.You might apply a little bit of white shadow just under the eye brow to open the eye.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

purples are a great compliment to brown eyes, as are golds and coppers



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

Pink is never the best color for girls with brown hair and eyes. Trust me, I am one and I know! I find that greens and blues and purples work the best for me.



You should check out http://makeup-diversity.org for some more makeup advice. There are a alot of beauty experts who can help you out and there is a super cool section where people post their makeup looks!



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

Easy on the eyeliner. Go from the corner of your eye, to the middle. (Draw an imaginary line from your pupil down to the middle of your upper %26amp; lower lash. That will make your eyes look larger. Try a light color on the lid, and then a darker brown in the crease. Put the lighter color on the lid, and to define your eyebrow arch.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

you should us a grey khaki color eyeliner probably by perfect point pluse and us a kinda light brown/light gold color by revlon. I think that looks best on you color hair, eyes, and skin.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

I am in my 20's and have brown hair/eyes. I like to wear either gold shadows OR purple shadows. They bring out the color in my eyes. Then I go for maybeline mascara. I forget what it's called but it is pink and green bottle. Layer that on, you will get a great effect. For eyeliner, try MAC or revlon. Cheap ones can fade and seep down wher you look like you have bags under your eyes. If you have big eyes, you put your liner in side the lash. To make your eyes look bigger, you put them below your lash. I am talking about the lower portion of you eye lashes. Also, use black mascara and liner. Don't forget bronzer and blush for a rosy complexion!



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

I have naturally light brown skin, but in the winter I tend to get a bit paler. Because I also have dark hair and dark eyes I know exactly what you're going through. It's hard to find an eye shadow that makes your eyes pop without looking like a hooker. :)



For myself, I use mostly fall colors such as orangish reds, dark browns, and yellowish browns. If you can blend them right it makes for beautiful eyes. While this won't make your eyes stand out, it does compliment your skin and the dark eyes compliment the shadow as well.



For eyes that stand out I use the color purple... any shade of it. For some reason, the cooler colors make my eyes unavoidable and people always comment on them. I usually do a light shimmer on my brow and then use the purple on my lids. To make even more of an impact I take a light whitish shimmer and dot the corners of my eyes. It draws attention and looks amazing.



Don't forget mascara as well... this always makes my eyes look 10x better.



The cosmetics I use are H.I.P. which is a knock off of MAC, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper. The High Intensity Pigment really shows up on my tan skin in the summer.



Good luck.



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

You should go to a makeup counter. A good one is the M.A.C. counter at stores like Macy's. You can get a free make over by asking to try on some eye makeup. Good Luck!



What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?

eyeshadow colors: golds, greens, lavendars



avoid dark shades...go with the lighter colors



but use dark eyeliner...blacks and browns are good for you



don't put a lot of eyeliner on and don't smudge it because you'll look like a racoon...so just a thin line right below your lashes on the bottom and right above lashes on the top



and mascara if you want...again black or brown



i like to use shimmery stuff over my eyeshadow...i got this gold highlighter (bobbi brown...about $38) it's called gold shimmer brick and there are shades of gold in it...you can put that over your eyeshadow to give it a little shimmer...looks very pretty..i use it almost every day and it lasts forever!



and you can use it over blush as a highlighter too...rose blush is good for paleish skin (like mine)



goodluck!閳?br>What eyemakeup is good for a teenager with dark brown eyes and brown hair and kinda pail but not realy skin?



i agree with skyzmer86. I think the best colors are golds and coppers. I use a dark brown pencil, and then a coppery-gold color. it really brings out the warm tones in brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment