Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

i want a color so that people will notice but i dont want like a fire engine red hair. something natural but closer to red not purple.



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

Here are a few colors you can check out



Hydience - 33 Russet Glow



Hydience - 41 Caribbean Caramel



Hydience - 32 Hibiscus



Natural Instincts - 16 Spiced Tea Light Auburn



Natural Instincts - 22 Cinnaberry Medium Auburn Brown



Herbal Essences - 35 Molten Lava - Auburn



Herbal Essences - 61.5 Spiced Terra - Medium Reddish Brown



http://clairol.com



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

maybe a dirty blonde, or maybe - i don't know - a strawberry blonde? bright yellow wouldn't be nice.



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

Auburn is a natural looking red and goes well with brown.



http://www.hairlosswatch.com/auburn.jpg



http://www.celebritydetails.com/pics/moo...



http://www.exinthecity.com/sexyex/archiv...



http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Th...



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

auburn not burgundy



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

auburm



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

Auburn is the safest for you then......will turn well over brown hair too and it's a very pretty color. Good luck!



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

an auburn or strawberry blond would look good-as long as it isn't bright red itll prob look natural



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

dye your hair black. I know that sounds stupid. but if you have the right face shape and body structure, black hair can look awsome. black is a natural color but also an awsome color for dying hair. black hair always stands out. don't die your hair red if its brown right now. I have noticed people I know dying there hair red, and there hair used to be brown. somehow it just doesn't fit them.



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

I suggest that you try a temporary hair color first - I like Loreal Color Pulse - it's a mousse and it washes out in 8 to 10 shampoos, so even if you don't like it, it's gone. When you find a color that you love, then purchase a similar shade in a permanent dye.



I want to dye my hair red. what is a natural looking color? i have brown hair now.?

Black is beautiful. U can go 4 Burgundy or Dark brown

No comments:

Post a Comment