Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've dye some parts of my hair purple and I have brown hair do u think the purple is gonna blen

brown or what%26gt;?



I've dye some parts of my hair purple and I have brown hair do u think the purple is gonna blend into the %26gt;??

Probably not..I wouldn't have gone with the color purple



I've dye some parts of my hair purple and I have brown hair do u think the purple is gonna blend into the %26gt;??

Yes! The purple will fade and you won't be able to see it....get a bright color like Blonde, orange, or bright red!



I've dye some parts of my hair purple and I have brown hair do u think the purple is gonna blend into the %26gt;??

No but it might be kinda hard to see the purple hair, so if u want ur hair to be a funky color u could try some blue strands!! That'd look so wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I've dye some parts of my hair purple and I have brown hair do u think the purple is gonna blend into the %26gt;??

You need to bleach your brown hair to make the purple color show up. You can bleach you hair using off-the-shelf bleach. Depending on how dark your brown hair is, you will need to use a different "strengh" of bleach (10, 20, 30, 40). Follow the instructions on the package (or get it done at a salon if you can afford it).



After you've bleached (and rinsed thoroughly), you can apply the purple on top. I would use a brand like Special Effects or Manic Panic (which I think you can get at a mall store like Hot Topic) - a vegetable dye that is non-toxic.



Purple washes out pretty quickly (3-4 weeks) so you'll need to keep re-applying the color to have it show up.



However, brown and purple work pretty well together! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment