Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need a change, i have dark brown hair, fair to med skin, blue eyes.. looking for something a lil d

I have some natural red highlights, with no color, i also have golden highlights..... My hair short right now, letting it go out and it's curly..



I need a change, i have dark brown hair, fair to med skin, blue eyes.. looking for something a lil different.?

carmal brown highlights thats wat i did and i have dark brown hair and red and golden brown hightlights too... i got that done and it looks fab...u...lous !!!



I need a change, i have dark brown hair, fair to med skin, blue eyes.. looking for something a lil different.?

Big change.... Go Blonde but not from the roots out all over.. Get a real heavy frost and it will look more like a natural blonde and not one who is fake.. I have the same color hair. skin and eyes you do and we can wear great hair colors.. I have been blonde frosted like I said it looked great. Got tired of that and went to a beautiful level 5 brown with awesome red red in it ... looked great and then of course the browns all the browns... Have fun experiment.. remember you can always go back to brown if you don't like it but you have to give it at least 7 full days....before going back to brown. Going back to brown I use chestnut color.. is closest to natural less the golden highlights... Good luck



I need a change, i have dark brown hair, fair to med skin, blue eyes.. looking for something a lil different.?

Sounds like my hair. My natural color is dark brown. I have fair to medium skin and blue eyes. I color my hair "auburn." Usually medium. I really like it. Not a lot of reds out there, and I always get complements on my color.

No comments:

Post a Comment