Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am interested in dying my hair. Not drastic- little darker. I have dark brown hair now?

I want a dark brown almost black with a red undertone to it. The perfect example is Rachel McAdams in Wedding Crashers. HELP!!



I am interested in dying my hair. Not drastic- little darker. I have dark brown hair now?

I have naturally medium brown hair and I've been using Feria to dye it anywhere from bright auburn red to deep purplish red. I've found this brand to be the best for the money. It should cost you around $10.00, but the results are pretty descent. Other hair colors I've used give me flat color. Feria is the only one I've found that gives my color dimension without going thru the hassle of putting in highlights. And they have a lot of different colors. I recently got my hair cut in a "fancy" salon, and the hair dresser ask when I got my color done. She was surprised I did it at home. Good Luck!



I am interested in dying my hair. Not drastic- little darker. I have dark brown hair now?

Use a level 3 red plum. I did it and i had dark brown hair. My hair looks darker with a redish tone in it. It still looks brown though, not Jet black.



I am interested in dying my hair. Not drastic- little darker. I have dark brown hair now?

Use a semi-permanent color. That way if you don't like the color it will wash out completely in 6 weeks.



I am interested in dying my hair. Not drastic- little darker. I have dark brown hair now?

YOU CAN GO TO A SALON AND ASK THE STYLIST WHATS THE BEST COLOR THAT YOU CAN PUT IN YOUR HAIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment