Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to temporarily dye my dark brown hair red using Loreal Pulse, what color should I use?

I'm still skeptical on dying my hair, does Loreal Pulse work as it claims it does? Will it wash out in 6-10 shampoos?



I want to temporarily dye my dark brown hair red using Loreal Pulse, what color should I use?

Dark brown



or black hair I don't recommend it



you are not going to like it it will damage your hair



and your skin will look yellow



Red heads have a golden under tone to their skin



and the majority of the population is about 5Percent that can look good in this color



I want to temporarily dye my dark brown hair red using Loreal Pulse, what color should I use?

yes it will completely wash out, however it takes closer to 2 weeks to no longer be noticeably differnt and a month to be completely gone. however i used a really bright red shade. and i'm sure if you wanted it gone faster you could just wash your hair 5 or 6 times in a row. i really liked the colour and it left my hair feeling really nice and soft

No comments:

Post a Comment