Saturday, August 1, 2009

Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

mhm so does it? and if it does, doesthe colour usuallly turn out like light brown..?? is ther a big difference after you use it or not?



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

it turned me into a monster.



lmao



besides that



yah i used it and OMG..i thought my hair wud you knowgo to like light brown or sumfing. but it DIDNT. :' ((



its a risky risk.



but i mena if its the orangish colour htat you want. go ahead.



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

not very well.. it tends to turn brown/black hair orange if it does work at all



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

no



it makes your hair go yellow



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

No!!! I remember trying this when I was a teen! I ended up a gross orange!



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

It does not work well on dark hair. Usually it turns kind of an orangey-red color. If you want to go blonde, you really need to go to a salon, where they will strip the color out of your hair and then dye it blonde.



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

oh,please dont even try ! i have dark brown hair,and i thought i'd get light brown.what i got was the ugliest,fakest,orangey color ive ever seen.it was truly,truly ugly ! there are dyes that can lighten,sun-in just killed my hair !!!!



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

I have dark brown hair and Sun-In turned it a dark gold/chesnut color. It was quite obvious that it was a different shade when it started to grow out again... It depends on how much you use and how long you're out in the sun.



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

It does work but it takes a long time in the sun, or with the hair dryer. If you do it, chances are your hair will turn out red though. My brothers hair is black-brown, and my mother put it on his hair and it turned fire engine red.



I wouldn't expect it to work though, unless you are planning on spending hours and hours outside. Besides Sun In is harsh, drying and not very good for your hair. Lemon juice will do the same thing, without the peroxide.



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

I have medium/dark brown hair I have tried sun in and it does not even touch it I do not know if this is the same for everyone but this was my experience.



Does Sun-In work with black-brown hair??

Definitely DO NOT use it! Talk about orange. The best thing is to have a professional do it (at least the first time, to see how it is done.) Going from dark to light can be tricky! Plus "Sun In" and other same products contain a metal that will fry your hair. Especially if you want to have any other "processing" done to your hair like a perm, or if you use a flattening iron or curling iron. After I used Sun In, I had to wait 3 YEARS for my hair to grow out and get rid of all the Sun In before it was safe to anything to my hair!



Good Luck and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment