Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am so bored with my hair! I have shoulder length light brown hair and I already got a spiral perm

I'm just bored with it. Everyone says they like the color of my hair, it's almost blondish, but I think it's unflattering to my round face? Is darker hair better?



So if you have any hairstyles or anything I could do or if any color would look good, please help me



I am so bored with my hair! I have shoulder length light brown hair and I already got a spiral perm but.......

I hav a very round face, and curls are never to flattering with a round face because it poofs out somuch.. makes my head look likea beach ball at least.. But thats what God gave me so I've learned to live with it.. But if you push the curls away from your face it aways thins your face. Adding some poof on top, like pulling your hair up always elongates my face so it doesn't look so round. About the hair color thing.. hard to say, cause I don't know what skin tone you have.. I have very pale skin and I have dark chocolate brown hair.. Light colors always makes me look so drawn out and pale. So if you pale, then you may consider going darker.. I think it brings ou my features better.. Good luck.



I am so bored with my hair! I have shoulder length light brown hair and I already got a spiral perm but.......

Try a rinse an dsee how that goes.



I am so bored with my hair! I have shoulder length light brown hair and I already got a spiral perm but.......

If people say you have a nice hair color, I wouldn't change it, but if you want to make your face look more oval and less roud, you could pull the front into a half-up, half-down sort of look, which works on my face. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment