Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have just past the shoulders med brown- dark brown hair I have a slight double chin with a somewha

chubby face, and I am going to the hair salon tomorrow and would like to know what kind of hairstyle to go with and should I get high and lowlights I am in my early thirties and would like to go for a somewhat youthful playful look what would you suggenst?



I have just past the shoulders med brown- dark brown hair I have a slight double chin with a somewhat?

my suggestion is to ask this in the hair section of y/a



I have just past the shoulders med brown- dark brown hair I have a slight double chin with a somewhat?

And this pertains to movies in what way??



I have just past the shoulders med brown- dark brown hair I have a slight double chin with a somewhat?

I've got pretty much the same features as you.



Have her trim your hair just slightly at the bottom, to your shoulders, and then add in two more shorter layers. This will add volume and shape to your hair. In front, the layer should reach almost to your chin. For a fun youthful look, have her cut angled bangs at your eye level and sweep them to the side.



This frames your face and looks pretty too!



I have just past the shoulders med brown- dark brown hair I have a slight double chin with a somewhat?

I was going to say something different but my neighbors



were walking down the road fighting (drunk again)



and one of the two ladies had the perfect haircut for a woman



The Mullet. her and her girlfriend have one I have seen 5



women tonight and 2 of them have a mullet it must be popular



I can hardly quit laughing I am not kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment