Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's a good brand of hair bleach? I have natural brown hair on top, and underneath is bleache

My hair is growing out, and I want to bleach the underneath sections that have grown out. I don't want to go to a hairdresser because it's expensive. Any tips/advice would be really appreciated.



What's a good brand of hair bleach? I have natural brown hair on top, and underneath is bleached.?

If your hair is natural and in good condition you should be able to use Loreal or something. But you should go to a beauty supply store and they should help. And remember don't leave it on to long. Good luck



What's a good brand of hair bleach? I have natural brown hair on top, and underneath is bleached.?

'godrej' bleach best brand.



What's a good brand of hair bleach? I have natural brown hair on top, and underneath is bleached.?

I bleached my hair a couple times on my own and I did notice it having a yellowish tone to it. From what Ive heard getting your hair professionally bleached is the best way to go. Personally, I would;nt want to take the chance with cheep stuff again. It wasn't too bad looking but pictures of myself then I compare it to people that I know now who did it professional and I think there's is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment