Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a male with wavy, unruly, brown hair. Can I get it straight with blonde highlights without

I've heard straight perms look ridiculous after a few weeks, but am getting tired of using a flatiron and the damage it does to my hair (and it's straining my morning routine to boot).



My hair's about ear-length on the side, an inch or two in the back, and my bangs are eyeball length.



Even if you can't supply a solution, any insight would be greatly appreciated. =)



I'm a male with wavy, unruly, brown hair. Can I get it straight with blonde highlights without drying it out?

Since you have wavy unruly hair flatirons won't do the trick they are just a temporary quick fix. Also steer clear of at home relaxers because they are not the safest hair product to use. I do recommend going to a professional stylist and asking the stylist to do a method called japanese hair straightening. It is the most safest relaxer treatment outthere. It prevents hair breakage because proteins are added to the hair while the ammonium thyglocolate breaks down the curly chemical bonds in your hair. This technique can take about four hours and it can set you back around between $200 to $500 but trust me it is so worth it. You can always go to the ethnic neighborhoods around where you live there are hair salons there where they do the same quality service for less. This is permanent your hair will be permanently straight until new growth comes in which is about 6 months give or take. After you have done this don't wash your hair for two to three days so you don't deactivate the relaxer. Once two or three days have gone by what I recommend is that you do daily moisturizing treatments with mayonaise and flaxseed oil. I know it sounds crazy but mayonaise and flaxseed oil helps dried out overprocessed or any hair type for that matter by adding moisture nutrients and proteins which help the hair be resistant to breakage. Just leave the mixture on for 10 minutes and rinse. Also after shampooing and condtioning what I recommend is using a leave in conditioner because it makes all the difference. Also remember to avoid coloring your hair for at least two weeks after getting your hair relaxed. Because you certainly want to give your hair time to recooperate. Since you want to have blonde highlights what I recommend is using the Clairol Frost and Tip blonde highlights for permed hair. This is a wonderful product which is gentle to use on permed or relaxed hair it is great for both because to either perm or relax hair the same component the ammonium thyglocolate is used. This product will give you beautiful blonde highlights it also works well with naturally dark brown hair. To keep you blonde highlights vibrant what I recommend is using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo Condtioner plus colorglaze( Honey to Caramel for darker shades of blonde hair)( For natural colortreated or highlighted blondes). With these tips you will have beautiful straight mangable highlighted blonde hair.



I'm a male with wavy, unruly, brown hair. Can I get it straight with blonde highlights without drying it out?

get a long fade...I love that cut. Then get the tips bleached.



I'm a male with wavy, unruly, brown hair. Can I get it straight with blonde highlights without drying it out?

Blonde highlights on guys looks so lame. Trust me. Big turnoff.



I'm a male with wavy, unruly, brown hair. Can I get it straight with blonde highlights without drying it out?

Well..your hair already sounds fine. But if you really do want to change it, then I suggest you ask the stylist to take some of the weight off and keep it at a length where it won't necessarily get in the way.



Try this haircut. All it takes is hair wax and you're good to go!



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/detai...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment